If you have been accused of a crime, speak to no one until you have consulted with an attorney of your choice.
There are several reasons you should consider choosing me as your attorney:
- If you hire me you get me, not some recent law school graduate.
- I’ve been successfully representing criminal defendants for over forty years. I have also been a prosecutor, so I know how things work on both sides of a case.
- I am highly skilled in criminal defense and keep current on the latest criminal defense developments and techniques.
- I am a trial attorney. I actually prepare defenses and take cases to trial – not like some attorneys who simply enter plea bargains in most or all of their cases.
- I am accessible. Like all trial attorneys, I am often in court and can’t immediately come to the phone; however, I always make sure my clients can get in touch with me through my office 861-8050 or on my cell phone 330-2526.
- Your first consultation is free. We can meet and discuss your case at no cost to you.
- I will aggressively defend you. I have been described by the Bakersfield Californian as the “Courtroom Tornado,” and I was the winner of the Atticus Finch Award for “unwavering commitment to his clients and the law.”
- I am an expert on defending those accused of sex crimes. In fact, I wrote the book on post conviction relief for those convicted of sex offenses.
- I am an expert on the criminal process. In fact, I wrote the Second Edition of Handbook for the Accused.